I've been so down in this space lately that I've decided to take a page from my awesome cousin, Jill, and list five things that I'm grateful for each week.
1. Car heaters. Seriously, we'd be pretty unhappy without the defroster and heat vents.
2. Ice scrapers. Who invented them? Do you think there's someone out there who made a million by selling the patent?
3. Email. I can't tell you how much I hate talking on the phone for any extended period of time. Email rocks. Texts, too.
4. Rodgers & Hammerstein. "Cockeyed Optimist" is currently playing on my ipod and when she sings "When the sky is a bright canary yellow," you know what she means even if what she's saying isn't right and it totally doesn't matter because the song is just utter perfection.
5. My awesome hubs. You know who you are.